He is a lecturer of Genetics in the Department of Biology Sciences at the Sokoto State University, Sokoto.
It was learnt that he has a long-standing misunderstanding with the Head of Department, and due to their issues, he gave an F to most students offering his course.
A Twitter user simply known as Oku, shared the story online while posting a photo of the result sheet.
It showed that 99 percent were given an F while the remaining 1 percent shared B, C, D grades and ABS- which stands for absent.
Living most students who offered the cause devastated over he’s tremendous decision