Food institutions, pharmacies and supermarkets have been closed down until further notice by the Ekiti State task force compliance unit for violating various Ekiti State covid19 guidelines.
However, the public is urged to ensure and advise that institutions that serve them obey the simple guidelines of usage of infra-red thermometers, functional water/sanitizer stands, mask-wearing by all staff and patrons, and social distancing within the premises.
For Ekiti State covid19 guidelines , see here
The institutions which include pharmacies, supermarkets and food institutions where shut following inspections by the team. Some of the institutions seal off are for violating Ekiti State covid19 guidelines :
1. Chino Supermarket, Ikere Road
2. Babatola Shopping Complex, Ikere Road
3. NAO Supermarket, Adebayo Road
4. Beta Life Pharmacy, Adebayo Road
5. Twin Pharmacy, Fajuyi Area
6. Prosperous Club
7. Bana Place
8. Peppersoup Joint opposite Ologede Police Station, beside Queen’s Court.
All business centers, schools and public offices are advised to comply to covid-19 policy and guidelines to avoid the spread of corona virus in Ekiti State.