Inec recruitment 2020/2021 portal is open for the general public apply – See How To Apply to Qualify For The Job.
Applicants can now follow the steps below and apply for INEC job 2020/2021.
We are going to show you how to apply for INEC Recruitment 2020.
This article will explain in details the steps and criteria needed to qualify for the INEC 2020/2021 Job.
If you are an interested person, then read carefully, follow the steps carefully to get qualified for INEC 2020/2021 job.
MUST SEE: ICPC Recruitment 2020 – ICPC Employment
STEPS TO APPLY FOR INEC RECRUITMENT 2020
- You have to visit the link which we will provide below to sign up for the INEC job 2020/2021.
- Create an account by registering through the link we will provide, make sure your register with your valid email address because an activation email will be sent to you to confirm your registration.
- Click the confirmation link and continue with registration for the INEC job 2020.
- If the confirmation link in found in your email inbox, kindly check your spam and continue.
- You are advised to fill the form with your correct details. don’t skip and line as it may lead to your disqualification.
- Applicants must possess Nation Certificate Examination or Nation Diploma (ND) with a minimum of two years post-qualification cognate experience
- Candidates should log on to www.inecnigeria.org /www.inecrecruitment.com to complete the prescribed application free of charge.