Kenpoly Post UTME Form 2020/2021 is Out, Candidates who applied to further their studies at Ken Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic should hurry and get the form now
The Kenpoly (Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic) formerly called Rivers State Polytechnic is now made available the post UTME screening exercise application form for admission into its National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The Eligibility for the Application of Kenpoly Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Are:
1. The institution requires candidates who choose the Ken Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic (KENPOLY) Bori as their 1st CHOICE.
2. Kenpoly Post UTME 2020/2021 score must not be below 120
3. Those who did not choose the institution (KENPOLY) are advised to do a change of Institution to make Ken Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic (KENPOLY) Bori their First Choice Institution.
Registration Requirement for Kenpoly Post UTME Form 2020/2021
1. A payment of the non-refundable screening fee.
2. JAMB Registration Number
3. A passport size photograph ( To be scanned and uploaded)
4. Local Government /State of origin as indicated on your JAMB registration form
5. O’level Result
6. Details and functional Email address and phone number.
Amount of #14,500 (Fourteen Thousand Five Hundred Naira Only)
HOW TO REGISTER /APPLY FOR KENPOLY POST UTME 2020 ADMISSION (ND PROGRAM)
The steps below are to be followed to fill and complete your Post UTME form online
1. Visit the Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic official website at www.kenpoly.edu.ng
2. Click on Applications,
3. Click on Online application or click on apply now
4. Click on Buy Pin button to start your registration
5. Fill out your details
6. Click on the continue button.
7. Select generate Invoice and fill out the form. Follow the steps given to generate your screening form payment invoice.
8. Proceed to pay invoice in the Bank or use the payment gateway. Once payment is completed. (either in the bank or online) go back to the Admission screening form page.
9.This time select fill out application page to complete your form online
10. Fill out the form correctly, following the next button to enter your personal data, Upload your passport, o’level results, choice of course and JAMB result.
11. Finally, confirm all your entries to be sure of their correctness and click submit.
Ensure you print out the Acknowledgment page (With Clear passport), possibly in a coloured print out.
Closing Date for Kenpoly Post UTME 2020/2021 Form
Deadline for the submission of Application Form of Kenpoly Post UTME Form 2020/2021 is 30th September, 2020.