Vacancy in the position of the Vice Chancellor, National Open University Job – Are you a qualified person for the National Open University Job to apply for the post the Vice Chancellor? Read through carefully and apply now.
Published by Uwak Idongesit
The National Open University of Nigeria was established by the Federal Government in 1983 side the extant NOUN Act no 6 of 1983.
The purpose of the University as the flit and only dedicated single mode Open and Distance Learning University in Nigeria is to make University education available to as many people as have the qualification ability, willingness and readiness to benefit from the quality education offered through flexible and affordable distance learning.
JOB TITLE : Vice-Chancellor
LOCATION : Abuja
NOTE: The post of the Vice Chancellor of the National Open University of Nigeria will become vacant on Thursday, 11th February. 2021.
You have to drop comment your email for us to update you immediately when the National Open University Job as the Vice Chancellor is open.
In accordance with the provision of the Universities (Miscellaneous Provisions) Amendment Act 1993, as amended and most particularly Section 4 by section 4 of Universities Miscellaneous Provisions Amendment Act 2003 (gazette as Act no 1 of 2007) the Council of the University wishes to commence the process for the selection and appointment of a new Vice Chancellor for the University and hereby invites applications from interested qualified and distinguished academics who must as a matter of necessity note the following information:
Method of Application for the Latest National Open University Job
1. Interested candidates are required to apply and comply with the following instructions.
2. Each application, addressing the listed criteria of this advertisement including a vision statement for the University’s future and attached to a detailed curriculum vitae duly signed and dated be made in thirty (30) copies.
3. Each application must include the names and addresses of at least three referees who must be requested to forward direct to the Registrar, a Confidential Report in a properly sealed envelope marked “Referee Report” with the name of the candidate at the top left hand corner of the envelope.
4. The Referee Reports should reach the Registrar latest one working week to the expiration of the advertisement.
5. It is the responsibility of the candidate and their Referees to ensure that they use a secure system to deliver the report The University will not accept responsibility for lost, non-delivered or non-received Referees reports sent.
6. All applications and Referees’ Reports shall be submitted in confidential cover and addressed to:
The Registrar & Secretary to Council,
National Open University of Nigeria,
No 91 Cadastral Zone,
Off Nnamdi Azikiwe Express Way,
Jabi – Abuja.
Applications can also be submitted online to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Application deadline will be announced as soon the National Open University Job has commenced.