Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2020 is currently recruiting the general qualified persons to its below listed vacancies.
The Nigerian Air Force Headquarters which is made up of seven staff branches that formulate policies for the national security agency.
The seven staff branches are Policy and Plans, Training and Operations, Aircraft Engineering, Logistics and Communications, Administration, Standards and Evaluations and Air Secretary. Each Staff Branch is headed by a Branch Chief who is directly responsible to the Chief of Air Staff.
Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2020 For Airmen&Airwomen Guide
Job Type – Full Time
Qualification – NCE , OND , Secondary School (SSCE)
Location – Nigeria
Job Field – General
Guidelines for Nigerian Airforce 2020 Recruitment
All interested applicants are to apply FREE OF CHARGE online at www.airforce.mil.ng
Applicants are to apply once. Multiple applications will be disqualified.
Applicants are to print out the under-listed documents after completion of the online application:
Local Government of Origin Form.
Attestation Form to be signed by a Military Officer or Local Government Chairman of the Applicant.
Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
What Are The Qualifications for 2020 Nigerian Airforce Recruitment
To get qualified for the Nigerian Airforce Recruiment 2020, you must:
Applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth.
Applicants must not be less than 1.66m tall for male and not less than 1.63m tall for female.
Applicants must be medically and physically fit.
Applicants must be free of any previous conviction(s) on criminal ground, by a court of law.
NAF 2020 Recruitment for Tradesmen/Women
- Applicants for 2020 Nigerian Airforce Recruitment that are applying as tradesmen and women must be between 18 and 25 years of age except for those applying as assistant chaplains/ imams and drivers who must be between 18 and 28 years.
- Applicants must possess at least a lower credit in ND/NCE or any relevant trade certificates from reputable and approved Government institutions/organisations, with a minimum of 2 passes and a credit in English in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
- Applicants applying as drivers must posses a minimum of 2 passes in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB, with a credit in English and trade test certificate.
- Applicants applying as sportsmen/women are to present evidence of their professional experience which should include certificates and medals.
NAF 2020 Recruitment for Non Tradesmen/Women
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years by 30 June 2021.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits, including Mathematics and English, in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
How to Apply For Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2020
All interested applicants should log online and apply from the link we will provide below. But before you apply, carefully read how to apply form NAF 2020 Recruitment.
When you log online, fill in the forms forms correctly, do not miss any fields empty.
The application process is free, the form is free but you must know that if you are processing it in a business center, you will be charged for the services.
You must attach your Attestation Form
Photocopy of your referee’s Driver’s Licence or International Passport or National ID Card.
The referee is also to authenticate the passport photograph of the applicant by signing.
For enquiry call 08101878844 OR 08087907463
When is Deadline/Closing Date for Nigerian Airforce 2020 Recruitment
The Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2020 exercise is expected to start on 24 July 2020 and closes on 21 August 2020.
The registration process will last for 1 month, the time frame is enough for interested applicants to get alone and apply.
Before you apply for Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2020, you must physically fit, disabled persons are not advised to apply for this job.
Your height should be atleast 5ft and above. you must know to speak English fluently.
If you any drawings on your body, try clean it out because this will disqualify you.
You must not belong to any cult group before or after Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2020.
Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2020 is gallant people because this will involve physical training like combat, gun battle, airplane training etc.
Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2020 is for Nigerians only.