Here Are The Top Five Revelations Made By Busola Dakolo Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo
The wife of the Nigerian pop star, Mrs Busola Dakolo has on a TV interview narrated and revealed shocking things about Pastor Biodun’s rape activities.
Mrs Dakolo said she never had the courage to exposed this to world due to some circumstances beyond her control.
This Are Her Revelations
Busola said in an interview. “have to say this is the first time I would be coming out like in public to discuss something with someone else, except my family and my husband. I was still in secondary school and I came home, I was still staying in Ilorin because I was born in Ilorin, went to primary and secondary in Ilorin. I returned home for a particular holiday and my sisters all told me that they are now going to a particular club…I went there and they said time for new first timers to stand up and I did, introduced myself as Busola and explained my journey there,”
Mrs Busola said she wasn’t really interested in going to the church club because of the way they worshiped God, but was impressed by the kind of messages preached and the ideas people also contributed.
She went further to say “After the message, Pastor Bioudun Fatoyinbo preached, he came to meet me after the service, then it wasn’t COZA, it was called Divine Delight Club and he wasn’t married yet but he was engaged to his present wife. He came to meet me and said I was such a bold lady that he had never seen someone like this, that I needed to keep the fire then he said, can you do something in the next meeting before you go to school? He asked me when I’ll be going back to school…then I told him I can sing and he said that’s great. He then said he plays the keyboard that he would help me rehearse. So, I told my sisters,”
“I was very skeptical about the club thing, so i told my sister about my unwillingness to continue with the plan but my sister rebuffed me , took me then took me to his house, he was living with his father and his wife was always there. She left me there because he was already seated by the keyboard. As at then, I didn’t have a phone, even my house, we didn’t have any landline. So he asked me what kind of song I wanted to sing, I did and we rehearsed and I went back home. So the next meeting I did the song and I was singing someone came out to give his life to Christ…after the service he gave me books to read, but it wasn’t at the spot,” she said.
1. Mrs Busola said in the interview that, Pastor Biodun had a carnal affair with her by first raping her in her own parent’s house. You can imagine that.
How it Happened
Then one morning, Pastor Biodun showed up at our house unannounced. It was a Monday morning early enough that I was still in my nightgown. My mother had traveled with my sisters and were absent at service the previous Sunday. He didn’t say a word to me, but forced me onto a chair, speaking only to command me to do as he said. It took me a while to come to terms with what was about to happen, and that was why I didn’t struggle or make a fuss when he pulled down my underwear and raped me. He left to his car, returned with a bottle of Krest and forced me to drink it. I recall him saying “You should be happy that a man of God did this to you.” At this time, his wife had just given birth to their first child, Oluwashindara.
2. She also claimed that the pastor also raped her in the bush on his car bonnet the second time in an isolated area when he wanted to drop her off from his house.
3. That Pastor Biodun is a cultist in disguised.
4. Mrs Dakolo said the she had earlier confessed to her sister after her sister had a vision of blood on a chair and Pastor Biodun was smiling. After the confession, her brother attempted killing Pastor Biodun but was stopped by other pastors who pleaded for leniency.
5. Busolo also alleged that Pastor Biodun’s cousin wanted to befriend her but was denied by Pastor Biodun because He (Biodun) was always making advances on her despite what he’s done already to her.